The UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa previously known as the UK Working Holiday visa. It gives the opportunity to young people to experience life in the United Kingdom, allowing them to live, and work there for up to two years. The Youth Mobility Scheme is only open to countries which have a special reciprocal agreement with the United Kingdom. The some of the countries participating in the scheme are much smaller than the list of countries participating in the original UK Working Holiday programme. The Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme is for sponsored young people from participating countries, and territories who wish to experience life in the United Kingdom. Your government/authority acts as your sponsor. If your application is successful you will be free to do whatever work you like during your stay in the United Kingdom (UK), except for self employment (subject to certain exceptions), working as a professional sportsperson (including as a sports coach) or working as a doctor or dentist in training.
In order to get the UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa or ancestry visas, you must have following qualification;
* Be aged between 18 and 30 years old
* Hold a passport from an eligible, partnered country (Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea or Taiwan)
* Have access to the equivalent of GBP£1890 (i.e. in your bank account)
* Have no dependants (children or other) under the age of 18
* Have not previously taken part in the Youth Mobility Scheme
* Have not had any criminal convictions in the last 12 months
* Visa Application
* You will need to submit your passport, a passport sized photograph, bank statement (s) showing that you have £1890 in savings, and a TB certificate if applicable.
* Any documents not in English or Welsh must be accompanied with a certified translation.
* Additional documents may be required depending on circumstance.
If you want to apply United Kingdom tier 5 youth mobility scheme visa, and immigration services simply follow the following ways but not limited to;
* Immigration Agencies
Immigration Agencies or UK Immigration is the best way to get the UK Working Holiday visa. It offers a number of visa options, and knowing which visa to apply for should be the first step taken when making plans to travel to UK.
* UK Visa Consultants
UK Visa Consultancy is one more best option to get the information, and apply ancestry UK visa. They know all the terms, and procedures to get visa which you want to apply.
* Travelers Companies
Travelers companies are provides Passport, and visa assistance services at very low cost. They are mainly aimed at working holiday visa as wells as ancestry visas, but can sometimes help with more complex visas situations also.
MyOE offer the best overseas experience and tier 5 visa UK deals on the market. MyOE makes sure you land on your feet in your new country and save on tax in your new job. Our contractor management service guarantees more take home pay.