The Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa or Working Holiday Visa scheme replaces the UK Holiday Visa Programs. The Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa is very useful for young people who want to work, live, and travel in the United Kingdom (UK) for a short period of time. The Tier 5 Visa UK allows 18-30 year olds people from certain countries including Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Monaco, Taiwan, and Canada to travel to the anywhere in United Kingdom (UK) for an extended visit, and work legally. It’s a relatively very cheapest visa application at approx. $200-$500, totally depending on your country of origin. This UK visa Tier 5 often one of the quickest to process, and it allows to people stay for up to two years. The people who has valid passport from the above counties are eligible under the UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa. The list of countries participating to get UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa Scheme is much smaller than the list of countries who participating in the original UK Working Holiday Visa Scheme & Ancestry Visa UK.
For the get UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa is not too complicated, and it involves only four simple steps:
1. Qualification :-
To apply the UK Tier 5 Mobility Visa to have to qualify in the following criteria:
* You must have a passport from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Monaco, Taiwan, and Canada.
* You must be at least 18 years old, and below 31 years old when you apply.
* You must not have any dependent children’s.
* You must not have held a UK Working Holiday Visa or UK Mobility Visa before.
* You have at least approx. $300-$500 of available money.
* You must not set up your own business or provide any services as a professional sportsperson or a doctor in training while you are in the UK.
2. Application Process :-
You have to filling out the application form VAF9 online. The cost of the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa is approx. $200-$500, which must be paid at the time of your online application. Choosing the start date for your Working Holiday Visa, and booking a biometric collection appointment.
* To apply for the Youth Mobility Visa Scheme you must score 50 points based on assessment process.
* Points are allocated in the following way: Nationality – 30, Age – 10, Maintenance – 10.
* You need to collect a few supporting documents including: Your photograph, and passport, Proof of the money, Certificate of Sponsorship.
3. Submission of Biometric Data :-
Biometric Data is requires for the UK Tier 5 Visa. You need to go collection centers they just take your fingerprints, and a photograph.
* Your printed Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa application form (passport photo attached).
* You booking conformation for the biometric appointment (you can take that when you applied).
* Your valid passport (valid for the entire two years of your visa).
4. Sending UK Tier 5 visa Application :-
Now in the final part, put your application inside the platinum express post envelopes (Australia), and send it to the given address at your biometric appointment. Inside the envelope put:
* The stamped application form from your biometric appointment.
* Passport sized photo (should still be on the above form).
* Completed self-assessment form (VAF9 Appendix 7), and supporting documents.