How to Get UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme Visa

The UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa previously known as the UK Working Holiday visa. It gives the opportunity to young people to experience life in the United Kingdom, allowing them to live, and work there for up to two years. The Youth Mobility Scheme is only open to countries which have a special reciprocal agreement with the United Kingdom. The some of the countries participating in the scheme are much smaller than the list of countries participating in the original UK Working Holiday programme. The Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme is for sponsored young people from participating countries, and territories who wish to experience life in the United Kingdom. Your government/authority acts as your sponsor. If your application is successful you will be free to do whatever work you like during your stay in the United Kingdom (UK), except for self employment (subject to certain exceptions), working as a professional sportsperson (including as a sports coach) or working as a doctor or dentist in training.

In order to get the UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa or ancestry visas, you must have following qualification;

* Eligibility

* Be aged between 18 and 30 years old
* Hold a passport from an eligible, partnered country (Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea or Taiwan)
* Have access to the equivalent of GBP£1890 (i.e. in your bank account)
* Have no dependants (children or other) under the age of 18
* Have not previously taken part in the Youth Mobility Scheme
* Have not had any criminal convictions in the last 12 months

* Visa Application

* You will need to submit your passport, a passport sized photograph, bank statement (s) showing that you have £1890 in savings, and a TB certificate if applicable.
* Any documents not in English or Welsh must be accompanied with a certified translation.
* Additional documents may be required depending on circumstance.

If you want to apply United Kingdom tier 5 youth mobility scheme visa, and immigration services simply follow the following ways but not limited to;

* Immigration Agencies

Immigration Agencies or UK Immigration is the best way to get the UK Working Holiday visa. It offers a number of visa options, and knowing which visa to apply for should be the first step taken when making plans to travel to UK.

* UK Visa Consultants

UK Visa Consultancy is one more best option to get the information, and apply ancestry UK visa. They know all the terms, and procedures to get visa which you want to apply.

* Travelers Companies

Travelers companies are provides Passport, and visa assistance services at very low cost. They are mainly aimed at working holiday visa as wells as ancestry visas, but can sometimes help with more complex visas situations also.

MyOE offer the best overseas experience and tier 5 visa UK deals on the market. MyOE makes sure you land on your feet in your new country and save on tax in your new job. Our contractor management service guarantees more take home pay.


How to Find Best Deals on Tier 5 UK Visa for Australian Citizen

UK Visa to Choose and how to Get It:-

To work in the UK the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme Visa (YMV) is the ideal solution for Australians and New Zealanders aged between 17 and 30 (inclusive), who want to work and travel in the UK. There is a variety of UK working visas, work permits and passports that will enable you to legally work in the UK and each has its own eligibility requirements and restrictions.


* You can work for whoever you choose for the entire 2 year period the visa is granted. 50 % of Work gateways applicants who can be Australians & New Zealanders opt for the Working Holiday Visa – Tier 5, Youth Mobility & ancestry UK visa.
* Also you will have right of entry to the UK for the entire 2 year period the visa is granted. Alternatively, Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians and other nationalities should see if they qualify for a British or EU Passport or Ancestry Visa over a Working Holiday Visa because of the additional flexibility they provide.
* Sponsorship can be an excellent way for many to work in the UK (Often it is much easier to get this if have already been in the UK) and Spouse Visas are relatively unrestricted.

Who Qualifies?

The Tier 5 UK Visa is granted for a fixed period of 2 years, who meet the following criteria;

* If aged between 17-30 (inclusively),
* Intend to work and holiday in the UK for up to 2 years,
* If single with no dependent children, or if married then spouse is also heading to the UK in the same or other visa class,
* If they have not had a UK working holiday or Youth Mobility Scheme Visa (YMS) previously,
* If they will have at least £1,890 (approx AUD $2,800) in the bank at time of application.

Visa Service or Immigration Agency:-

You can find best deal on UK youth mobility visa, using Visa & Immigration services provider. Mostly Aussies, Kiwis and Canadians use these types of visa services. For many Working Holiday and Ancestry Visa holders, who want to ensure the visa is done right the first time using a visa service, can be a good option. Also, for more complex visas, such as Sponsorship or moving a family to the UK, using an Immigration Agency is often the best way to go to ensure applications are approved and costly mistakes avoided.

Types of Visa Services Providers:-

* Travellers Companies:- These types of companies are set up to provide low cost UK work visa assistance services. They are mainly aimed at Working Holiday and Ancestry Visas, but can sometimes help with more complex situations as well. These travellers companies are usually one-stop-shops and also provide bank account opening services, NI number services and Money Transfer Services.

* Visa Companies or Immigration Agencies:- These types of companies are specialists for providing Visa Services or Immigration advice. Typically, they assist with more complex UK visas such as youth mobility visa UK Sponsorship or helping to relocate families to the UK and find right jobs in England for Aussies.

Why you should follow through on your New Year’s Resolutions in 2015

As we get towards the end of the year, we start to think about the one we’ve had and what we’d like to do better next year. This, of course, forms the basis of setting New Year’s Resolutions.

If one of your resolutions for 2015 is to travel or take your contracting skills from Australia or New Zealand into the UK market, now is the ideal time to start considering your options for this. We can help you jump start your resolutions with our MyOE seminars early in the year. At these info nights, we’ll share our expertise on getting into the UK market and in with recruitment agencies, as well how we can help you with what you need to prepare before you take off, and have sorted for a soft landing.

Our team can answer questions about our competitive salary packaging, how to easily get a UK bank account and sim card, as well as a National Insurance Number and, possibly most importantly, info about your working visa UK eligibility. There are several UK visa options available for Australian and New Zealand citizens, including the Tier 5 Youth Mobility visa for those 30 years of age and under. There is also an Ancestry Visa available, as well as potential sponsorship opportunities. Our info nights are the best way to get all the information you need on these to then begin moving forward with plans to carry out your New Year’s Resolutions with ease.

Click on the links below to register your details for our first seminars of 2015:

Melbourne – Wednesday 11 February, 5.30-6pm

Sydney – Thursday 12 February, 5.30-6pm

Brisbane – Thursday 19 February, 5.30-6pm

Of course, if you’d like further information on our seminars or are unable to make it to these dates, please feel free to contact us at or on 1300 654 484 (AU)/+64 7985 4960 (NZ).

We’ve had a great year filled with lots of fun with our staff and clients. From the team at myOE Australia, UK and New Zealand, we wish you a very Happy New Year! We look forward to working with you in Aus and the UK in 2015 and assisting your visa for UK from Australia.

MyOE was established in 1998 to help professionals relocate to the UK for work by assisting with all aspects of the move from planning the relocation to providing a hub that can offer several tailored tailored UK employment solutions, Jobs Opportunities in UK through to arrival and beyond.

MyOE offer the best overseas experience and ancestry visa for UK deals on the market. MyOE makes sure you land on your feet in your new country and save on tax in your new job. Our contractor management service guarantees more take home pay.

Media Contact:
Company: MyOE
Phone: 1300 654 484 (AU)/+64 7985 4960 (NZ)