How to Find UK Visa and Immigration Services in Australia

UK VisaTo work in the United Kingdom (UK) or visit in the United Kingdom (UK) the basic need is a UK visa. There is a variety of UK visa, work permits and passports that will enable you to legally work in the United Kingdom (UK) and each has its own eligibility requirements and restrictions. The United Kingdom (UK) Immigration offers a number of visa options, and knowing which visa to apply for should be the first step taken when making plans to travel to the United Kingdom (UK). If you already have a job offer from a company in the United Kingdom (UK) you may be able to apply for a United Kingdom (UK) Work Permit or if you already live in the United Kingdom (UK) you may be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). After a few years, you may even be able to apply for Naturalisation as a British citizen. Your basic requirement will have to pass the life in the United Kingdom (UK) Test to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) or the United Kingdom (UK) Citizenship.

Mostly more than 50%, Aussies, Kiwis and Canadians, New Zealanders use this service and it really is a once in a lifetime opportunity that should not be missed. For many working holiday and ancestry visa holders who want to ensure the visa is done right the first time using a visa service can be a good option. Other nationalities are also can apply for the visa but should see if they qualify for a British or EU Passport or Ancestry Visa over a Working Holiday Visa because of the additional flexibility they provide. Sponsorship is also one best option for many to work in the United Kingdom (UK), also it is a much easier way to get UK youth mobility visa if have already been in the United Kingdom (UK). For more complex visas, such as moving a family to the UK, immigration agency is often the best way to go to ensure applications are approved and costly mistakes avoided.

You can get the United Kingdom (UK) visa and immigration services by using the following ways but not limited to;

* Self-Services:

You can apply for the United Kingdom (UK) visa by using self services. Simply visit in the United Kingdom (UK) government website and apply for a visa and immigration services in Australia.

* Travelers Companies:

Travelers companies are provide UK visa assistance services at very low cost. They are mainly aimed at working holiday visa as wells as ancestry visas, but can sometimes help with more complex visas situations also. These travelers companies are usually one-stop-shops and typically also sell bank account opening services, NI number services and money transfer services.

* UK Umbrella Companies or Immigration Agencies:

These types of companies are specialists for providing visa services or immigration advice. Typically, they assist you for more complex visas such as sponsorship or helping to relocate families to the UK. Some applications are more difficult and more time consuming than others. For example, Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa hence these companies check application and ensure all the correct documentation is in order and forms are filled out correctly.

Check out more info about how to get UK visa for Australians

How to get UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa in Simple Steps

The Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa or Working Holiday Visa scheme replaces the UK Holiday Visa Programs. The Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa is very useful for young people who want to work, live, and travel in the United Kingdom (UK) for a short period of time. The Tier 5 Visa UK allows 18-30 year olds people from certain countries including Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Monaco, Taiwan, and Canada to travel to the anywhere in United Kingdom (UK) for an extended visit, and work legally. It’s a relatively very cheapest visa application at approx. $200-$500, totally depending on your country of origin. This UK visa Tier 5 often one of the quickest to process, and it allows to people stay for up to two years. The people who has valid passport from the above counties are eligible under the UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa. The list of countries participating to get UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa Scheme is much smaller than the list of countries who participating in the original UK Working Holiday Visa Scheme & Ancestry Visa UK.

For the get UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa is not too complicated, and it involves only four simple steps:

1. Qualification :-

To apply the UK Tier 5 Mobility Visa to have to qualify in the following criteria:

* You must have a passport from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Monaco, Taiwan, and Canada.
* You must be at least 18 years old, and below 31 years old when you apply.
* You must not have any dependent children’s.
* You must not have held a UK Working Holiday Visa or UK Mobility Visa before.
* You have at least approx. $300-$500 of available money.
* You must not set up your own business or provide any services as a professional sportsperson or a doctor in training while you are in the UK.

2. Application Process :-

You have to filling out the application form VAF9 online. The cost of the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa is approx. $200-$500, which must be paid at the time of your online application. Choosing the start date for your Working Holiday Visa, and booking a biometric collection appointment.

* To apply for the Youth Mobility Visa Scheme you must score 50 points based on assessment process.
* Points are allocated in the following way: Nationality – 30, Age – 10, Maintenance – 10.
* You need to collect a few supporting documents including: Your photograph, and passport, Proof of the money, Certificate of Sponsorship.

3. Submission of Biometric Data :-

Biometric Data is requires for the UK Tier 5 Visa. You need to go collection centers they just take your fingerprints, and a photograph.

* Your printed Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa application form (passport photo attached).
* You booking conformation for the biometric appointment (you can take that when you applied).
* Your valid passport (valid for the entire two years of your visa).

4. Sending UK Tier 5 visa Application :-

Now in the final part, put your application inside the platinum express post envelopes (Australia), and send it to the given address at your biometric appointment. Inside the envelope put:

* The stamped application form from your biometric appointment.
* Passport sized photo (should still be on the above form).
* Completed self-assessment form (VAF9 Appendix 7), and supporting documents.

Calling all Antipodean Physiotherapists – the UK needs you!

The outlook for qualified and experienced Physiotherapists traveling from overseas to the United Kingdom is at an all time peak! In particular, Australian and New Zealand allied health professionals are in HUGE demand in the UK, according to our contacts at Healthcare Locums Plc (HCL) – one of the UK’s largest specialist healthcare recruitment providers.

A skills shortage throughout the allied health and medical professions has seen a real surge in the number of physiotherapists, radiographers, dietitians, occupational therapists and podiatrists required in the UK. Confidence in the high educational and professional standards in the Antipodean market ensures employees’ skills are highly sought after and easily transferable within the UK.

HCL UK nursing team manager Elizabeth Kennedy said nurses from Australia and New Zealand are recognised as “potential, fantastic additions to any team.”

“There is always ample opportunity for Australian and New Zealand nurses in the UK to work in both agency and permanent capacities,” she said. “The training, working practices and general knowledge possessed by Australian and New Zealand nurses are seen to be in line with UK workings, and we relish the opportunity to work with such individuals. Skills aside, it’s the ethos and personality possessed by most Australian and New Zealand nurses that are welcomed in the UK. They are able, dedicated and willing to learn… We would love more Australian and New Zealand nurses to take the trip, to experience all the UK has to offer.”

Get more information about best youth mobility visa UK deals in UK

The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare statistics recently revealed a dramatic rise in the number of Australian and New Zealand nurses venturing overseas for work. They have found that the advantages of working in the UK, and particularly London, are endless! From the opportunity to gain more experience and new skills in a vibrant, exciting city – to the obvious ease of travel with its excellent transport links to Europe.

Contact myOE today, and we will be able to introduce you to the right contacts you need to successfully transfer your Physiotherapy career to the UK and gain invaluable personal and professional experience in one of the world’s most impressive healthcare systems.

We can also help you with many other aspects of your overseas experience. We provide free support and advice on your UK working visa, as well as setting up other things you will need once you leave – such as a National Insurance number, UK bank account, and how to reformat your resume for the UK market.

To find out how we can help you in your preparations to live, work and play in the UK, contact our dedicated team today!

MyOE was established in 1998 to help professionals relocate to the UK for work by assisting with all aspects of the move from planning the relocation to providing a hub that can offer several tailored employment solutions, through to arrival and beyond.

MyOE offer the best overseas experience and tier 5 youth mobility visa deals and ancestry visa application deals and UK ancestry visa on the market. MyOE makes sure you land on your feet in your new country and save on tax in your new job. Our contractor management service guarantees more take home pay.

Getting your UK work visa can be easy

Moving overseas can be a pretty daunting idea for some, but it doesn’t actually need to be hard. You just need to make sure all the things on your checklist are taken care of: from which clothes to pack and take with you, sorting out your passport, what to do with the rest of your belongings, and making sure you have the correct visa to enter the UK for work.

While most of those things are pretty standard and straight forward, none (other than your passport) are quite so important as having you UK visa application Australia in and approved. It’s important to know what the requirements are for you to secure a UK work visa, and which one you are eligible for. It’s vital to have this locked away before you get to start packing your suitcase.

So, where do you start? To begin with, it helps knowing which UK visas are available to Australian and New Zealand professionals, and what each one allows or restricts you to do.

The UK youth mobility scheme visa is suited to professional contractors aged between 18 and 30 years (inclusive). The Tier 5 visa allows you to live and work in the UK for up to two years, leaving you free to exit and enter back into the UK at any time during the two years when your visa is valid. There are a few small restrictions on this visa, one of them being that you cannot extend your stay once it expires. You also can’t be granted and use this visa more than once, and must provide proof of funds available to help support you until you secure employment.

The UK ancestry visa information is applicable to those Australians or New Zealanders who have a grandparent (or parent) that was born in the UK. Similarly to the Tier 5, you will be required to demonstrate your intention to work in the UK and evidence of funds that will prove you can support yourself upon entry, until you’ve secured employment. This visa however is valid for five years, and unlike the Tier 5, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) at the conclusion of this five year period, which if approved would allow you to stay longer than the original visa term.

At myOE, we know all about UK visas and can assist you with your application for a UK work permits. We provide free support and advice on your tier 5 visa for UK eligibility, as well as setting up other things you will need once you leave – such as a National Insurance number, UK bank account, and how to reformat your resume for the UK market.

To find out how we can help you in your preparations to live, work and play in the UK, contact our dedicated team today!