To work in the UK the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme Visa (YMV) is the ideal solution for Australians and New Zealanders aged between 17 and 30 (inclusive), who want to work and travel in the UK. There is a variety of UK working visas, work permits and passports that will enable you to legally work in the UK and each has its own eligibility requirements and restrictions.
* You can work for whoever you choose for the entire 2 year period the visa is granted. 50 % of Work gateways applicants who can be Australians & New Zealanders opt for the Working Holiday Visa – Tier 5, Youth Mobility & ancestry UK visa.
* Also you will have right of entry to the UK for the entire 2 year period the visa is granted. Alternatively, Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians and other nationalities should see if they qualify for a British or EU Passport or Ancestry Visa over a Working Holiday Visa because of the additional flexibility they provide.
* Sponsorship can be an excellent way for many to work in the UK (Often it is much easier to get this if have already been in the UK) and Spouse Visas are relatively unrestricted.
The Tier 5 UK Visa is granted for a fixed period of 2 years, who meet the following criteria;
* If aged between 17-30 (inclusively),
* Intend to work and holiday in the UK for up to 2 years,
* If single with no dependent children, or if married then spouse is also heading to the UK in the same or other visa class,
* If they have not had a UK working holiday or Youth Mobility Scheme Visa (YMS) previously,
* If they will have at least £1,890 (approx AUD $2,800) in the bank at time of application.
Visa Service or Immigration Agency:-
You can find best deal on UK youth mobility visa, using Visa & Immigration services provider. Mostly Aussies, Kiwis and Canadians use these types of visa services. For many Working Holiday and Ancestry Visa holders, who want to ensure the visa is done right the first time using a visa service, can be a good option. Also, for more complex visas, such as Sponsorship or moving a family to the UK, using an Immigration Agency is often the best way to go to ensure applications are approved and costly mistakes avoided.
Types of Visa Services Providers:-
* Travellers Companies:- These types of companies are set up to provide low cost UK work visa assistance services. They are mainly aimed at Working Holiday and Ancestry Visas, but can sometimes help with more complex situations as well. These travellers companies are usually one-stop-shops and also provide bank account opening services, NI number services and Money Transfer Services.
* Visa Companies or Immigration Agencies:- These types of companies are specialists for providing Visa Services or Immigration advice. Typically, they assist with more complex UK visas such as youth mobility visa UK Sponsorship or helping to relocate families to the UK and find right jobs in England for Aussies.